Use of this site is provided by Interpal subject to
the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date
of your first use of the site.
2. Interpal reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time
by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after
changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does
not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site
by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating
to Interpal are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made
and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Interpal
be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential
damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such
use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Interpal does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained
in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected,
or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs
or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed
is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Interpal. Nothing contained
herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Interpal to use any item
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the
condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications
are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos
have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners
(who are not Interpal). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission
to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated
within these documents/photographs).
7. Interpal takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites.
Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Interpal
has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does
not mean that Interpal approves of or endorses any other third party website or
the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information,
products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites
owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area
of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is,
and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
9. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and rules and/or
the latter shall prevail.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with
the laws of
. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England
11. All transactions will be processed by Interpal or any of its appointed agents.
If the latter, the name of the agent will appear in the transaction record place
of Interpal’s name.
12. No item will be replaced in the event of damage unless Interpal has used incorrect
or inadequate packaging for the item sent. You must inform Interpal of the damage
in writing within 3 days of receipt of the item.
13. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of any item.
14. Interpal undertakes to take reasonable security measures to ensure the privacy
and protection of data transmitted over Interpal’s secure site including donor and
15. Interpal may use donor data to promote Interpal’s campaigns and activities.
Should you object to such use, please provide us with a written request to delete
your data providing your name and contact details, including your e-mail address.
16. Interpal undertakes not to pass any donor data to a third party.
17. All transactions are governed by the Consumer Protection (Distance selling)
Regulations 2000 and the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 and
any other data protection legislation where relevant and appropriate.
18. Requests for recurring transactions must be made in writing. Interpal undertakes
to receipt such transactions detailing that it is a recurring transaction, the frequency
of the debits and the period for which the debits are agreed.
19. Transactions may be cancelled at anytime prior to the submission of the transaction.
Once the transaction is complete a request for cancellation must be made in writing
within 48 hours of the transaction.
20. Should you require a refund of any donation you have made to Interpal including
online donations, you will have to submit your request in writing within 7 days
of the transaction clearly stating your name and address, the date of transaction,
the amount and the number of the receipt you have been issued with where applicable.
In the case of online transactions, you will be required to forward to us the acknowledgement
e-mail issued by us at the conclusion of the online donation process.
21. Refunds will be made immediately upon receipt of a written request if received
by 16:00 on a working day. However, where the request is received after this time,
the refund will be made on the next working day.
22. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site
must be terminated immediately.